Sunday, November 7, 2010

Marriage Can Be Murder

Howdy y'all!!! I had an amazing weekend in Warrensburg, New York at the Ridin' Hy Ranch. Kill-Her Entertainment presented a three day murder mystery extravaganza titled Marriage Can Be Murder. The object of this show is to have the audience figure out who is the murderer, what their motive was, and the evidence. Clues were provided during the show and on certain activities to help audience members solve the crime. The person who correctly guesses the murderer, motive, and evidence wins a gift certificate to the ranch. My character, Jilly Bean, was the maid of honor to her Bridezilla sister Betty Lou. I had a blast playing Jilly mainly because I was a suspect in the murders! (don't worry I didn't do it). I also got to teach the audience the Boot Scootin' Boogie line dance. The cast did get a chance to enjoy everything the ranch had to offer during some much needed downtime. We even got to go horseback riding! My horse, Shortcake, was adorable but clearly wanted to go faster than I was allowed to ride. The weekend was truly successful, leaving with a set date for next year and some very excited patrons who cannot wait to see what we have in store for next year.

Shortcake!


Teaching the Boot Scootin' Boogie

Boot Scootin' Boogie

The Wedding Scene

The Cast with the Winner of the Murder Mystery